List of Commands

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

CMillzer

Симпатии
Garena
CMillzer
B.net
MetaDeath
I have a request for the map maker, can you please create a list of commands, possibly with an English description of what it is? There are quite a few English players who play this map, I think so anyways.

Unryze

Команда форума
Симпатии
Twitter
Vkontakte
Garena
Unryze
That won't be a problem, thanks for the information. I might add a separate function in the map like in my ACF map -commands that will list all the commands with English explanation, I hope that will suffice?

CMillzer

Симпатии
Garena
CMillzer
B.net
MetaDeath
That would be great, however, if the commands are in Russian, they wont appear in Warcraft 3 unless you have a mod like Fontcraft. Maybe you can post the commands on this forum then link it in your map's quest log?

Unryze

Команда форума
Симпатии
Twitter
Vkontakte
Garena
Unryze
That would be great, however, if the commands are in Russian, they wont appear in Warcraft 3 unless you have a mod like Fontcraft. Maybe you can post the commands on this forum then link it in your map's quest log?
But I just said, the commands with a command use -commands, will display them in English, I can't write English in Russian, right? :D

CMillzer

Симпатии
Garena
CMillzer
B.net
MetaDeath
Yeah, that's fine then, sorry. I thought you meant Russian commands with an English explanation.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Users Who Are Viewing This Тема (Users: 1, Guests: 0)