1. Обновление всего ряда платных услуг проекта, ознакомиться можно тут "Доступны скидки": Покупка [ Нажать! ]
    Скрыть объявление
  2. Жалобу на администратора / игрока можно оставить в разделе: Жалобы на игроков хост бота.
    Скрыть объявление
Скрыть объявление
В данный момент обновлен весь ряд платных услуг проекта VenDev.info!

С уровнем прав можно ознакомиться по ссылке ниже: Ознакомиться / приобрести[ Нажать! ]

Unban

Тема в разделе "Request for unbanning", создана пользователем Raigart, 21.07.15.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Raigart

User

1. Your nickname : StrifeDark
    2. Host-bot Foa
    3. Nickname of the Administrator who banned you :Hailrike
    4. A reason for a ban :Becouse i have items
    5. Why we need to unban you :Administrator Hailrike ban me and im ask him why banned me.And he is tell me: "Becouse you have items"?Wtf is thath pls tell me.What is this admins?

2. Unryze

Команда форума Project Curator

Twitter:
    Vkontakte:
    Garena:
    Unryze
    Hello!

After watching a replay I've determined that you have failed to follow a rule, which states that you can't give your own items to your ally, as it goes against the rules. You were warned not once, but twice in the game, yet you didn't listen. You have been banned exactly for not following the rules. For your cursing on the forum you will recieve no forgiveness or unban, as you decided not to ask politely.

Thus I've decided that the actions done by the moderator were correct, any further problems coming from your IP adress and account will be punished more severly rather than the others for your actions.

I'm sorry to announce that this decision won't be changed and any additional requests will be ignored until the ban is expired.

Sorry and please read the rules more carefully and next time abide them.

Eleeth нравится это.
  3. Eleeth

User

Garena:
    Eleeth
    B.net:
    Axxium#2412
    Soon all the rules of the bot FOA, will be translated.

4. Raigart

User

Ok but im not understend in Russian language.So anyone who does not know Russian is banned it?And I have one last question why not warned me in English since I do not know Russian? Or aliens just so banning them?

5. Unryze

Twitter:
    Vkontakte:
    Garena:
    Unryze
    I have updated site with adding rules on English, however if I'm correct in FOA's facebook group they had similar rules, thus it's incorrec to say that there were no rules for you to read. Admin that gave you a warning doesn't speak fluent English, however so do you.

Saying that "whoever doesn't know Russian is banned" is also incorrect, as there is no such discrimination if you look at nrpgstats.ru you will see how many players get banned daily.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask me, however info is all that I can give you. No actions will be done towards you, until the ban is over.

6. Raigart

User

On the contrary there is discrimination and it great. If you had warned me in English I would not accept aytamite .. Anyway, I will not play here because apparently only for Russians. He knows English should therefore be banned me without explanation here and give me an explanation that it is forbidden to give the player another items.Do you think if you had told me in English I would do it? Take it learn this language is not you the world.And therefore I am guilty because I do not know Russian. How typical of you Russians.

7. Unryze

Twitter:
    Vkontakte:
    Garena:
    Unryze
    Your answer doesn't make any sense my friend. Also right now it's you who is discriminating us, due to the simple reason as you are not correct in your words, but you believe that all of us act in the same way towards foreigners. I take it you never visited the site I gave you, thus I'll show you a screenshot from it, so you will see with your own very eyes that any player that fails to follow the rules is banned and it doesn't matter is he Russian or not, please understand this, as it's a common sense.

Here is a list of banned users:

Banned.jpg

Moving on, if you don't wish to play on the bots anymore, that's your decision and no one to be fair cares about it, as it's up to the person to decide where and what he wants to play, or did you expect pity from us or something, sorry but it doesn't work that way.

Also you said "if you had warned me I wouldn't accept it", meaning that you would ignore the warning, therefore making you even more guilty. And he gave you an acceptable explanation, as you aren't allowed to give items to teammate, and I've read the rules on FOA facebook group, and they have the same rule there, meaning that you didn't care to visit their official "site", yet again proving you being wrong.

Also I do not need to learn the language that I speak fluently, thus I suggest you do what you advised me to do, due to a simple fact that in just one sentence you made over 5-6 mistakes... Nor you can explain yourself properly, nor can you even give an argumented facts or even try to use language as a negotiation tool, all you do is whine and make yourself look even worse.

Also just so you know, I'm not Russian myself and also a phrase "how typical of you Russians" is unnacceptable as what we are doing isn't done just by us, it's the same on any game project, I take it you don't have much experience in this, now do you? Sadly I had experience working on English speaking game projects and their type of work and rules is far worse.

I hope this will be enough for you to comprehend your actions and wrongdoings, I'm simply trying to explain to you what our moderators couldn't, if you can't understand it even this way, it means that they never had a chance to give you any explanation as you are simply not able to understand any of it to begin with.

8. Raigart

User

You really do not understand what you write it? Argue about this admin not warned me in English he wrote something in Russian where I know what I said? I do not care who and who is not banned before I want to know why I warned in English and warns me of a Russian knows very well that I do not know this language. And now you want to tell me that he is not obliged to warn me of another language because bot that hosts a Russian. Is not that discrimination? Very easily I can change Ip's and use hacks like play to me is not a problem. But why should I?I may not know well some rules. But you are required if a foreign player to warn the world language that is the English and you did not.

9. Raigart

User

https://vendev.info/threads/6/

Here is where all the rules. Show me where it says that when a player gives you item and you take it as they should banned for five days?

10. Eleeth

User

Garena:
    Eleeth
    B.net:
    Axxium#2412
    Look bro upload_2015-7-22_14-23-42.png
    https://vendev.info/threads/924/
    Another question, which I have - done something wrong?

11. Unryze

Twitter:
    Vkontakte:
    Garena:
    Unryze
    RUlesofthemap.jpg Rules for the map itself were on the header, when you click on it you would be sent to map's rules.

12. Raigart

User

But player urahara_kisuke3 put all items on the floor and give Allies and left.Now where is the problem?

13. Raigart

User

14. Eleeth

User

Garena:
    Eleeth
    B.net:
    Axxium#2412
    He did not come out of the game, kicked his. I banned him for 10 days upload_2015-7-22_16-19-46.png

15. Raigart

User

Ok whу have Allies then?And why put all items in the floor?

16. Unryze

Twitter:
    Vkontakte:
    Garena:
    Unryze
    Do you suffer from not understanding the language you are talking on? You are only allowed to give items to a teammate if you decide to leave the game, this rules are also present on their facebook group, you are just wasting everyone's time by repeating nonsense all over again.

17. Raigart

User

Im not understand.First you moderators not warned me of English.Two read pint 3 he is give me this items ONLT BEFORE LEAVING he is give me items and leave tell me what is the wrong here.Or just change the rules that apparently you do not understand.I will bide my ban expires because I nevinen.Makar not know well these rules your administrator leshe obliged to warn me of angliyski.Prosto will change my Ip address and it will play.Good day.If you want can lock this шдзсъ.

18. Raigart

User

How edit this f**king post?This website is so badly.

19. Raigart

User

You can lock the subject. Just change Ip address and start to play with hacks and you banned before me as you want.

20. Eleeth

User

Garena:
    Eleeth
    B.net:
    Axxium#2412
    I do not know English, to warn you, especially during the game.. It is only your problem.You do not read the rules - were banned. Blame yourself.
    The conversation is closed.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.